BOSS Control Systems, Inc. appreciates your interest in becoming part of our team. BOSS Control Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Controls Engineer (#2120)
BOSS Control Systems, Inc. – Scandia, MN
We are currently in the process of interviewing Controls Engineers. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a proven background and track record in Controls Engineering and have the ability to work unsupervised.
As Controls Engineer you will lead Engineering multiple projects, and will be responsible for:
- HMI Configuration/Software Development
- PLC Programming (AB & Siemens)
- Specification Development
- System Block Diagrams
- Control Narratives
- Cable Schedules
This is a contract position to start. Hourly wages to be negotiated.
- SolidWorks – nice to have (not required)
- RSLogix 500 & 5000 – AB platform
- STEP 7-Micro/WIN – Siemens platform
- WinCC – Siemens platform
- Knowledge of motion control
- Field service and startups (5% overnight travel)
E-mail your resume to:
Attn: BOSS Control Systems, Inc., Hr. Manager