At BOSS Control Systems, Inc., our solid Electrical Engineering background is the heart of our existence. This core capability includes, but is not limited to the following elements and tasks:
- Provide technical assistance and resolution when electrical or engineering problems are encountered before, during, and after installations.
- Set up and operate test equipment to evaluate performance of developmental parts, assemblies, or systems under simulated operating conditions, and record results observed.
- Evaluate engineering proposals, shop drawings and design comments for sound electrical engineering practice and conformance with established safety and design criteria.
- Conduct inspections for quality control and assurance programs, reporting findings and recommendations.
- Plan, schedule and monitor work of support personnel to assist supervisor.
- Analyze and interpret test information to resolve design-related problems.
- Write commissioning procedures for electrical installations.
- Prepare project cost and work-time estimates.
- Draw schematics and write engineering specifications.
Please visit the capability links below for additional details.